The Wee Podcast is our occasional foray into the realm of broadcasting where a collective of our writers chat about cultural matters.
with Johnnie Ingram, Claire Wood, Kirsty McGrory
- – Charging for reviews – right or wrong?
- – Issue-based shows – good thing or bad thing?
- – Shows we’re most looking forward to at the 2019 Edinburgh Fringe
with Robert Peacock, Kevin Ibbotson-Wight, Claire Wood, Kirsty McGrory, Beth Blakemore, Johnnie Ingram
- – How to plan your Fringe
- – What qualifications do you need in order to review a specific piece?
- – The recent furore over Philip Fisher’s review of Nicola Coughlan
- – Shows we’re most looking forward to at the 2018 Edinburgh Fringe